How do I apply for a job?
- Start by filling in the position / location fields on the home page and press submit, this will then show you a variety of roles in your chosen location or filed, once you find your perfect role hit apply and complete the application.
- Alternatively, if you want to look at all roles to get a feel for the types of vacancies we recruit for click “search all jobs” further down the home page.
Can I apply for more than one role?
Of course you can, we know some of our roles are varied and you may find many of our opportunities of interest, apply for the roles you feel are best suited to your skill.
How do I upload my CV?
- Check where your CV is saved, either in a folder, or even better – on the desktop of your computer.
- Your CV needs to be a .doc file (created in Word) or a PDF. The limit is 2mb – so try not to include any pictures or photographs.
- When you are submitting your application there is a section for CV upload. Click ‘Upload CV’, find the document and click ‘Upload’. The CV is now in your profile.
How can I edit my details?
Want to change the details you’ve registered with us? No problem.
Just log into your account using your username and password and then change your details by clicking ‘edit’. Remember to save what you’ve typed by clicking ‘save’.
I already work for Bourne Leisure. I’d like some help with developing my career. Where should I go?
If you’re already part of the Bourne Leisure, Haven, Warner or Butlin’s team, you can access a special internal site that’s been created just for you. It has lots of career information and internally advertised vacancies. To access click on the Cornerstone icon on your dashboard. Once you are logged in go to My Career Hub > Explore Open Jobs
Will I be able to work for Bourne Leisure if I have a criminal record?
That depends on whether the conviction is ‘spent’ and the nature of the conviction. As a family-orientated business we have to take into account the background of the people we trust our customers with. Some roles will require a DBS check. We need you to be as open and honest as you can. Rest assured that we never, ever share information about your application with third parties.
Submitting an application – what happens next?
- Once you’ve actually applied for a job and submitted your application, we will let you know that we’ve received it safe and sound.
- Depending on the number of applicants, the assessment process may take some time.
- However, we will keep you informed every step of the way. The recruitment process can involve a number of stages – interview, second interview and sometimes assessment selection days.
- We will usually contact you at every stage of the process by email.
- Please make sure that our emails don’t end up in your Spam folder!
- If you’re unsuccessful – don’t worry. With your permission we’ll keep your details on our talent database and contact you if another suitable vacancy arises. To assist us in this, if at the end of the application you select “consider me for other opportunities” we will be able to contact you if a role becomes available.
What are we looking for?
Here, it’s all about your attitude and skills. If you meet the selection criteria, we will consider your application.
Please note that for some roles, for example: bar work, you must be over 18 years old by law.
If I have a disability what can I do?
If you need any help with your online application, we work with Jobcentre Plus and partners who will be more than happy to assist you.
These partners offer independent expert advice and support across the UK, and are a completely free service to use.
If you are invited to an interview, assessment day or event please contact the recruitment team/manager at the Park, Hotel, Resort or Bourne Support you are applying, to talk through any help or support with your application & any reasonable adjustment you may need by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.