Owner Events Co-Ordinator & Entertainment Manager - HavenOwners Events Co-ordinator & Entertainment Manager – Doniford Bay
At Haven we allow you to grow confidence and build a career within the holiday park sector.
If you are passionate about entertainment, leading teams and delivering a contemporary line-up of activities and live events, have experience with multi-venue operations, live shows & tours and leading a professional team of entertainers who will deliver an exceptional service to each and every guest to ensure they have memories that last a lifetime…...this could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
We describe our casts as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for entertaining?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful team?
We are looking for candidates who:
- Self motivated, confident individual
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
- Manage relationships & collaboration to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Works collaboratively with others to solve problems. Shares ideas, knowledge and information with colleagues.
- Proven ability to plan and co-ordinate activities and events
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience of managing and budgets accurately and efficiently
- Able to prioritize and deliver to deadlines
- Can cope under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to change
- Strong communication skills and good command of written English language/grammar
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for creating, developing and managing the diverse Entertainment events and activities across multi venues on and off stages across your designated Caravan Park.
- Ensuring high standard of customer care is offered to all customers who visit the park
- Compiling the scheduling and time sheets for Entertainment Cast and event support ensuring fair practise and progression is given to every Cast member.
- Accountability for Standards of Entertainment, activities and events presented; monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control processes.
- Accountability for driving advocacy scores for both holiday makers and owners at all times across the year.
- Ensure backstage and storage areas are kept clean and tidy so is welcoming to visiting artists and for team.
- As part of the Entertainment Management Team you may be required to offer support to the HSC with Product Creation, Product Delivery, Casting & Boot Camp/Training as required either on Park or other locations.
- Be an Ambassador of our Entertainment and events Standards and deliver modules at Boot Camp/Training, if necessary.
- As a key member of the Entertainment Delivery Team to support the Central Support Team in driving the Entertainment Product forward.
- Liaising with Retail Departments and all Heads of Department on Park to ensure excellent communication at all times.
- Working with the Heads of Department to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to
- Responsible for coaching, motivating and training team members to ensure an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times
- Responsible for the planning, organising and supervision of Owner events, including entertainment program, booking acts, room decoration and liaising with F&B team regarding catering needs
- Responsible for Owner communication, from calendar to social media, including face book page and haven website
Benefits of joining our team:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Haven, Butlin’s & Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with lots of great deals from shopping to cinema tickets
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Haven is now the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK, with 38 Parks around the British Coastline. Our 23,500 holiday home owners and our 2.5 million holiday guests come to Haven each year to enjoy ‘a breath of fresh air’ experience at the seaside away from daily life and look forward to spending quality family time together.
We are also proud that we have been voted in the top 10 as one of the Sunday times Top 30 "Best Big Company to Work For".
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Doniford Bay Holiday Park
Watchet, Somerset TA23 0TJ GBR
2 December 2019
23 December 2019