Restaurant & Bar Manager - HavenWe are looking for an experienced F&B Manager for our Caravel Bar and North Landing Café situated above the stunning North Landing Beach in Flamborough.
Our Restaurant & Bar Managers are guest focused with a strong customer service ethic.
Competitive and driven in nature and are able to lead a number of retail areas commercially as well as creating the very best experiences on park and delivering the highest quality Food & Beverage offering.
Responsibilities for the Role:
With My Business:
• Role Modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times.
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service across a variety of areas within the complex.
• Establish and deliver a park vision and strategy based on the commercial and customer needs on park.
With Our Guests:
• To deliver the very best food, beverage and retail experience for our guests embracing a 'breath of fresh air' culture through consistency in our approach to service and standards.
• Offer a safe, clean, bright and inviting environment to ensure all our guests needs are met and taken care of time and time again.
• To consistently build guest rapport and relationships through product knowledge and service excellence.
With My Team:
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
• Recognise and celebrate individual and team success.
• Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals.
Experience and training:
•We welcome applicants with previous experience working in Hospitality, ideally within a busy bar or food and beverage environment
•Ideally you will have practical knowledge of running a shift
•Team management experience including managing rotas, training and coaching
•We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
•A full training program and manual will be provided
Benefits of joining our team:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Haven, Butlin’s & Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with lots of great deals from shopping to cinema tickets
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Haven is now the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK, with 38 Parks around the British Coastline. Our 23,500 holiday home owners and our 2.5 million holiday guests come to Haven each year to enjoy ‘a breath of fresh air’ experience at the seaside away from daily life and look forward to spending quality family time together.
We are also proud that we have been voted in the top 10 as one of the Sunday times Top 30 "Best Big Company to Work For".
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village
North Marine Road, Flamborough, East Yorkshire YO15 1AU GBR
2 December 2019
23 December 2019