Facilities Manager - Haven
Do you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
My Role as Facilities Manager is to enjoy a fast paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible. I will be responsible for driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor.
I will manage a team of grounds people to maintain the exterior areas of the park which should always be presented immaculately as well as managing the refuse collection and recycling operations.
I will oversee the caravan siting and security operations on park.
The facilities manager (depending on the size of the park) may have a direct reporting line of departmental managers as follows:
With My Business:
• Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) for work both in holiday homes and venues by taking an overview of the needs of the park as a whole.
• Deliver a Facilities Management service to all other departments on park, treating them as an internal customer and responding to their maintenance requests by planning and organising via insourcing or outsourcing.
• Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems.
• Treat internal departments as your customer by ensuring you deliver the highest standards at the best value.
• Manage all park assets including servicing, repairs, replacement strategy and H&S considerations
• Manage all park maintenance and inventory stores, implementing stock management and re-ordering processes
With Our Internal Customers:
• Respond to maintenance requests by planning the fastest most cost effective way possible to complete the job.
• Recharge parts (and labour) internally and accurately.
• Maintain all administrative systems to enable internal customers to self-serve and have access to live job statuses, so they can communicate effectively with any owner or guest queries.
I am responsible for:
• Ensuring the entire back-of-house operation on park runs safely, smoothly and efficiently to allow the front of house departments to wow our guests.
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD’s which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of the role you fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for urban life and therefore our parks being a ‘breath of fresh air’ for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear values to ensure we create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as ‘bright and breezy’ people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by the dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing values for our guests.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
• Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
• Evidence of previous FM roles.
• Able to present information confidently at all levels.
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village
North Marine Road, Flamborough, East Yorkshire YO15 1AU GBR
3 December 2019
3 January 2020