Regional Entertainment Support Manager - HavenWe are recruiting for a Regional Entertainment Support Manager to join the team in Haven to cover the Northern Region Parks.
Your role as Regional Entertainment Support Manager will be to assist in the overall success and smooth running of the Caravan Parks Entertainment Division by contributing to operational delivery of world class concepts and diverse programming across all Parks.
As Regional Entertainment Support Manager you will be an effective communicator and influencer, processing a creative eye that enjoys translating concept into a practical award winning entertainment experience for all owners and guests. Working as part of a central support team you will have a systematic approach to planning and delivery of all entertainment offerings. Managing effective working relationships with internal and external parties, working in collaboration to maintain and build effective relationships with a diverse range of people and companies.
Reporting to the Head of Entertainment you will form a fundamental part of their team.
• Direct responsibility for direction of the new look Entertainment Model.
• As a key member of the Support Team to offer innovation and creative thinking in pushing the Entertainment Product forward.
• Accountability for the smooth running of Programming & Entertainment Guides across all Parks.
• Accountability for maintaining and increasing standards and Breath Of Fresh Air culture across the product.
• Day to day communication with Entertainment Managers and to visit Parks weekly, review product and to ensure standards are maintained.
• Monitoring processes and the Entertainment Model on Park.
• Liaising with different internal and external departments, e.g. PR, Marketing, HR, Supply Partners, Agents and Managers.
• Working with the Leadership Team and Managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
• Ensure health and safety guidelines are followed.
• Supervise and motivate a large team of workers.
• Review the performance of the teams.
• Identify training needs.
With your Parks:
• Responsible for project managing the Casting process for all parks including organising data, recruitment tours and placement of Cast and Entertainment Managers.
• To work in partnership with the HOE to deliver outstanding, distinctive, multi-platform creative content by supporting the ways to realize Creative ambitions within operational and financial constraints.
• Compiling scheduling and planning of all Production, Light Entertainment and Training across the Caravan Park Entertainment Division using our marketing platforms.
• Project management of supply partners.
• Responsible for estimating costs and setting the quality standards of content produced.
• Work alongside HOE to build yearly budget forecasts.
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control processes.
In all aspects of the role Breath of Fresh Air Core Values will be brought to life helping the culture to live and breathe on your park.
• Self-motivated & confident individual
• Passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
• Ability to manage relationships & collaboration to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of people.
• Works collaboratively with others to solve problems. Shares ideas, knowledge and information with colleagues.
• Possess strong planning and organisational skills
• Experience of managing and budgets accurately and efficiently
• Able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
• Can cope under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to change
• An innovative and creative thinker who can help drive the Entertainment Product forwards
• Ability to travel to parks regularly
**Flexibility on working hours is essential as weekend and public holiday working is required and as the business requires**
Benefits of joining our team:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Haven, Butlin’s & Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with lots of great deals from shopping to cinema tickets
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Haven is now the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK, with 38 Parks around the British Coastline. Our 23,500 holiday home owners and our 2.5 million holiday guests come to Haven each year to enjoy ‘a breath of fresh air’ experience at the seaside away from daily life and look forward to spending quality family time together.
We are also proud that we have been voted in the top 10 as one of the Sunday times Top 30 "Best Big Company to Work For".
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
3 December 2019
31 December 2019