The Garden House Restaurant -Trainee Chef - Haven Hopton Team 2020Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Trainee Chef – Haven
As a Trainee Chef you will be assisting in the smooth, safe and hygienic running of the kitchen and in the production and presentation of food.
• Working as part of a team delivering a Dining experience that our guests will value and remember
• Our kitchens are fast pace and if you've never worked as a trainee chef before, we will help you to gain the skills to fit into this challenging role
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Team players with a 'can do', problem-solving attitude
• Flexibility, reliability and punctuality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• Exceptional standards of personal hygiene
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Hopton Holiday Village
Hopton-on-Sea, Nr Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 9BW GBR
15 January 2020
21 February 2020