The Garden House Restaurant - Chef - Haven Hopton Team 2020Do you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
As a Commis Chef at Haven you will be part of a passionate team that takes pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis
• Ensuring the smooth running of your area of work, and working together with all team members and the Head Chef
• Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
• Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the Menu Specs
• Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
• Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the Kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly during service
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Qualifications, experience and training:
• Ideally you will have previous experience of working in Hospitality, however for this position we place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is essential
• A full induction and training programme will be provided
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Hopton Holiday Village
Hopton-on-Sea, Nr Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 9BW GBR
15 January 2020
21 February 2020