Assistant Leisure Manager - Haven Reighton SandsWould you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
With a great selection of indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Activities and Leisure teams play a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Our Pool Managers have a passion for ensuring that our holiday makers and owners have the very best experiences on park, whilst ensuring that the facilities are maintained to the highest standards to ensure the safety of our guests.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Leading, coaching, recruiting and training a team of lifeguards, team leaders, cleaners and pool attendants.
• Ensuring all pool areas are operating inline with the Bourne Leisure health and safety policies and procedures, by completing self- audits and policy reviews on a regular basis.
• Manage wage budgets and cost controls providing monthly business updates and forecasts for the senior leadership team.
• Recruitment & on-going training of your team with consideration given to regular reviews in order to promote development.
• Lead & inspire your team members in order for them to promote the Haven values and exceed the business goals.
• Manage, operate & care for all plant room, pool halls, changing rooms and any other swimming pool facilities.
• Facilitate an excellent and dynamic programme of pool activities such as Aqua Jets, Learn 2 swim programme and pool kayaking.
• Motivating all of the pool operations team to deliver our brand standards to ensure that guests and owners families have the best experience possible.
• Manage Health and safety effectively by monitoring and implementing action where required for; daily operational checks, water quality checks, external inspection reports, preventative maintenance and cleaning standards.
Qualifications and experience: (Full training can be provided)
• RLSS NPLQ Trainer Assessor
• RLSS National Pool Managers Qualification
• Swimming Pool Technical Operator and or Pool Plant OPerator level 3
• RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
• Has a bright and breezy personality and is able to motivate and inspire teams
• Strong management and leadership skills to lead teams
• Experience of leading teams focused on providing consistent service
• Experience of managing people, rota’s and their performance
• Ability to be planned and organised including rota’s, training and recruitment
• Able to display a sound knowledge of Health & Safety procedures related to the operation of a swimming pool and plant room and must conform to company and industry related guidelines.
Additional training courses & qualifications will be arranged for the successful candidate dependant on requirements.
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Reighton Sands Holiday Park
Reighton Gap, North Yorkshire YO14 9SH GBR
6 January 2020
7 February 2020