Technical Project Manager- 6 Months FTC
Do you want a career working in Bourne Support for The Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
The Privacy & InfoSec Programme requires a technical project manager for a range of technical projects.
Period:6 Month contract (possible extension)
Type of projects: Identity Access Management ( Active Directory, Privileged Access Management), Vulnerability Management & PCI DSS
•To define and schedule complex technical project tasks
•Manage project budget and assigned timesheets
•Project management updates/RAG stakeholders including PMO
Co-ordinate resources and resource level where conflicts arise
•Reduce and manage project risk logs
•Confer with third-party vendors and its resources
•Manage and confer with relevant project stakeholders
•Ensure appropriate project documentation is created and shared in a collaborative way
The benefits of working for us:
• Discounted Bourne Leisure Holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Opportunity for professionally recognised qualifications to develop and progress
Some of the benefits of working with us:
• 20% team member discount on Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the career you've always dreamed of...apply now!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
BOURNE HEAD OFFICE
8 January 2020
29 January 2020