Sports Coach - Haven
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for a Sports Coach to join our Sports & Leisure Team.
With a great selection indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Leisure team plays a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Providing an outstanding indoor and outdoor activity experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Instructing safe and fun off activity experiences that may include football, Archery, Rifle Shooting, creative activities, Segway’s, climbing walls and high ropes experiences.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
• Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners’ events and being highly visible and approachable on park.
• Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and activity experience improvements
• Ensuring all activity equipment and associated environments are maintained and inspected to a high standard (full training provided).
• Making sure all the activities you deliver are fun, safe and educational.
• Assist with marketing and upselling all leisure activities and events.
• Provide a clean and safe environment for our guests by adhering to Cleaning and Health & Safety processes
• Supporting & helping other Departments on Park when required.
• Previous experience of working within the leisure/customer service industry
• Experience of Leisure/ Sports Activities
Qualifications: (full training can be provided for successful candidates)
This role is the perfect introduction for a long term career in outdoor activities and adventure we will provide full training and induction, ongoing mentoring, feedback and training development throughout the season and assist you to work towards National Governing Body Qualifications, such as:
• ERCA climbing instructor
• Team Gb Archery coach
• Football Coach
• First Aid at Work
• National Small Bore Rifle instructor
This role requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Due to the qualifications and training provided the successful candidate must be 18 years and over.
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Riviere Sands Holiday Park
Riviere Towans, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5AX GBR
Sports & Leisure - Dry
17 January 2020
17 February 2020