High Ropes/Climbing Wall Instructor - Haven
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for High Ropes/Climbing Wall Instructor to join our Sports & Leisure Team.
With a great selection indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Leisure team plays a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Ensuring all off ground equipment, courses, climbing walls and associated Environment are maintained and inspected to a high standard (full training provided).
• Instructing safe and fun off ground activity experiences that may include working at height to deliver; Climbing walls, Aerial Adventures, Mini Aerial Adventures, Jump Towers, Zip wires, Leap of faith and quick jumps.
• Ensure correct fitting of Personal Protective Equipment for all activity sessions.
• Making sure all the activities you deliver are fun, safe and educational.
• Assist with marketing and upselling all leisure activities and events.
• Providing outstanding activity experiences, ensuring service, quality and consistency ensuring all our guests have positive, fun and educational experiences.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true "escape from urban living" experience.
• Create and support a "sense of community" - a real family spirit.
• Provide a clean and safe environment for our guests by adhering to Cleaning and Health & Safety processes
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Supporting & helping other Departments on Park when required.
• Previous experience of working within the leisure/customer service industry
• Experience of Outdoor Sports Activities
• Previous experience of participating in off ground activities
This role is the perfect introduction for a long term career in outdoor activities and adventure we will provide full training and induction, ongoing mentoring, feedback and training development throughout the season and assist you to work towards National Governing Body Qualifications. Such as ERCA climbing instructor or ERCA Operational Inspector training.
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Hafan y Mor Holiday Park
Pwllheli, Gwynedd, North Wales LL53 6HX GBR
27 January 2020
29 February 2020