Entertainment Team Member - HavenSEASONAL ENTERTAINMENT TEAM MEMBER – FAR GRANGE
We are looking for Seasonal Team Members here at our Owners Only park, Far Grange, which is open 12 months of the year.
At Haven we allow you to grow confidence and build a career within the holiday park sector. We’re looking for talented individuals from Singers, Dancers, Main Stage Presenters and Event Hosts.
We describe our cast as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values; ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
We are looking for candidates who:
•Are self-motivated & confident
•Have high energy and a passion for entertaining
•Are passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
•Are confident to interact with guests and owners, bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.
The benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
What will I be doing?
- Assisting, organising or delivering daytime & evening events, including providing technical support.
- Performing in our in-house Seaside Squad events either as a character skin or actor.
- Assisting with meet & greet photoshoots (potentially in character skin).
- Hosting late disco and karaoke events.
- Assisting with any additional owners and charity events.
- Any required rehearsals, photoshoots, video shoots or PR exercises.
- Perform within our on park and Funstar Cast productions (ranging from tech support, character skin work and main stage role)
- Present daytime and evening activities/events
- Organise and perform varied solo vocal sets as required
- Willingness to develop skills within tech support, creation and organisation of product
Applicants must be aged 18+ and have proof of right to work in the UK
Applicants must be available from the month of February onwards for training purposes
Driver’s license desirable
Close by 15th January 2020
Applicants are required to send a CV (performance or otherwise) including headshot and where possible a showreel to email@example.com
Far Grange Holiday Park
Skipsea, Driffield, East Yorkshire YO25 8SY GBR
27 January 2020
27 February 2020