Accommodation Coach - Haven
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
As an Accommodation Coach you have the responsibility to motivate, review and mentor your Cleaning Team. You are accountable for the career journey and development from New Starter to Expert Cleaner by ensuring exceptional quality, as judged by our guests, is at an optimum level at all times
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Lead a team of 5-10 team members, dependent of park
• Support our Cleaning Team to consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation
• Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
• Support the Accommodation leadership team with the wider team
• Role model effective coaching and leadership skills and demonstrate our vision and values
• Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
• Communicate effectively to all team members
• Be an advocate for working within a high performing team
• Celebrate individual and team success
• Previous experience of working in a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst leading a team
• Demonstrates the ability to train, appraise and development team
• A resilient coach and leader who can develop a team with confidence
• Computer Literate - desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
7 February 2020
28 February 2020