Operations ManagerWould you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group, one of The Times Best UK companies to work for. We welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK Holiday Parks each year and always keep our guests at the heart of everything we do.
As Operations Manager you will responsible for all planning and preparation attributed to the day to day operation of the Accommodation Department. This includes (but is not limited to) running a consistently successful guest arrival day as well as ensuring the Support Team are trained and motivated to consistently deliver a quality service within budget control.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Lead a support team of 2 to 10 peoples
• Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
• Support the delivery of consistently clean and well-maintained accommodation through effective planning and preparation for each guest arrival day.
• Manage department costs, purchasing & budgets
• Demonstrate effective resource planning and management
• Role Model effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values
• Deliver and embrace a park vision and strategy
• Being an expert user of all IT systems and relentless in ensuring our processes are followed.
• Previous experience of managing a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst leading a team
• Demonstrates the ability to train, appraise and development team
• A strong coach and leader with a confidence in budget requirements
• Computer Literate - desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Craig Tara Holiday Park
Dunure Road, Ayr KA7 4LB GBR
13 February 2020
13 March 2020