Pool CleanerPool Cleaner
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our cleaning team.
We are looking for people who take pride in and are passionate about maintaining a pristine environment.
Could you be our next cleaning superstar?
In this role you will have day to day responsibility for overseeing and maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of pool areas including:
• Reception and Entry Areas
• Changing Areas
• Poolside (inc; Flume Stairwells)
We are looking for:
• Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload with a “hands on” attitude.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
• To interact and assist Pool users, sharing your knowledge of the Park and Leisure areas.
• Be a Team player, also having ability to work alone.
• Innovative in helping maintain and further improve the appearance of the pool and areas surrounding the pool
• Willing to attend training courses to further your capabilities and job skills.
Joining the Bourne Leisure / Haven family means not only do you have an opportunity to grow your career, but become entitled to receive an array of benefits for you, your family and friends to enjoy, these include:
• Free use of many of the park facilities for you, your friends and family
• On park discounts off our food, drinks and in our retail outlets
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
26 April 2021
20 May 2021