Kickstart F&B Team Assistant - Haven
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for F&B
Team Assistants to join our Food & Beverage Team.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Haven Host - present a positive first impression of the park friendliness, excellent service and high standards. During Host service you must be able to create natural conversation with guests and reassure them in all current processes in the department.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true escape from our guests busy working lives.
• Opportunity to learn and develop new skills in the Food & Beverage Department. Don’t worry we will provide all the training!
• Supporting the team to provide an outstanding Restaurant experience, ensuring great service, high quality products offered and consistency in my approach, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with the right solution, empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a strong knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Restaurant experience improvements
• Provide a clean and safe environment for our guests by adhering to Cleaning and Health & Safety processes
• Supporting & helping other Departments on Park when required. We are one great team!
A successful F&B Team Assistants must be able to greet guest and be highly ambitious for their own personal development. It’s important to be committed, have excellent communication skills.
No previous experience required, as this opportunity is a work experience placement with opportunity to develop and grow. If you have the right attitude, we can provide the skills!
This role is the perfect introduction for a long-term career in Food & Beverage, we will provide full training and induction, ongoing mentoring, feedback and training development throughout the season and assist you to work towards your goals, including food safety standards.
Flexible working hours
Dates and hours to be discussed
With possibility of extra hours
Important requirement – Kickstart scheme
Must be between 16 – 24
Currently on universal credit
Applicants must meet the criteria set out by UK Government to be eligible for the kickstart scheme
Business & Role Overview
You will be joining a high successful high performing team on a 6-month placement through the new Kickstart scheme. To deliver the best experience to every guest every time and highlight areas that may enhance the guest and team experience.
On this role you will use your upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to support the organisation to create memories that last a lifetime.
The ideal candidate will successfully progress in the role and take part in a professional development programme tailored to develop your skill sets to support you on your development.
Perran Sands Holiday Park
Perranporth, Cornwall TR6 0AQ GBR
Fortnightly Caravan Parks
Fixed Term Contract
26 March 2021
7 May 2021