Resident Entertainer - Warner
Resident Entertainer - Warner Leisure Hotels
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique, beautiful and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
As a Resident Entertainer at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment as part of an enthusiastic team of exceptional hosts, delivering exciting day and evening entertainment experiences to delight our guests.
The purpose of the role:
• Hosting daytime and evening activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
• Performing solo cabaret sets and group production shows
• Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Lakeside Coastal Village
Fishery Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire PO11 9NR GBR
31 March 2021
4 May 2021