Inclusion and Diversity Manager
We are looking for Inclusion & Diversity Manager to join our Talent team here at Bourne Leisure
It’s an exciting time to join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a friendly, fast paced environment across three well-known UK Leisure industry brands; Haven, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s.
This role is based in our Support Centre, in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, with some travel to each of our brands across the UK.
Our Hemel team are currently working from home during the Covid 19 pandemic, and we will return to the Support Centre once it re-opens.
This role will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing and tracking progress against ongoing Diversity & Inclusion initiatives. Focusing on how our Get Grow and Keep People Plan aligns and supports the Bourne I & D ambition.
You will be responsible for co creating, implementing and leading a plan to more effectively build a diverse and inclusive organisation
• The I&D Manager will lead, launch and report on campaigns that promotes our diversity talent pipeline
• Building strong internal stake holder relationships by acting as a mentor, advisor and diversity SME
• You will collaborate closely with the brand Social teams to inform and provide ongoing Inclusion & Diversity insights to support media campaigns
• Implementing specific processes and plans to develop and retain talent of all backgrounds from under-represented groups.
• Organising internal events to celebrate the diversity calendar.
• Work closely with the People teams to deliver a framework for our internal and external team voice and recommend current best practices in Inclusion & diversity in recruitment, development and culture
• Responsibility for designing strategic initiatives that support inclusion and diversity through strong working relationships with senior leaders to enable them to manage diverse talent, increase overall representation, improve employee engagement and, in turn, business results.
• Partner with Marketing & Communications across all brands to strengthen our internal and external brand which values and celebrates diversity to attract and retain the best talent.
• Lead internal focus and listening groups
• Provide up to date knowledge regulatory & policy changes, and local advocacy.
• Stakeholder management experience
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage Experience in partnering with external suppliers and organisations
• Experience in presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership, team and stakeholders
• Diversity and Inclusion SME
• Proven experience of successfully rolling out diverse leadership programs
• Experience in presenting metrics and progress to senior leadership
• Strong communication skills
• Be able to communicate in a fluent and adaptive manner, with experience of successfully influencing opinion and generating support for new ideas
• Ability to build a strong external network to understand I&D practices across other businesses in our industry
What do we offer
• Discounted Haven, Butlin’s and Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
• Lifestyle and shopping discounts and benefits
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
31 March 2021
30 April 2021