Contact Centre Advisor -6 Months FTC
We are looking for a Contact Centre Advisor to join our Warner Leisure Hotels Contact Centre team in Hemel Hempstead on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
Purpose of the role:
You will be joining one great team, proudly and consistently providing an individual, tailor made guest experience. We are looking for motivated, problem solving individuals who can demonstrate great listening skills and help our guests to choose the holiday that's perfect for them. choose the holiday that's perfect for them.
• As a Contact Centre Advisor at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment within our contact centre in Hemel Hempstead
• Your goal is to create rewarding relationships with our guests by providing an individual, tailor made experience, ensuring you meet the Warner standard and our guests' expectation
• Providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests looking to book or discuss their future holiday at one of our hotels or villages, allowing them to talk in confidence with you
• Previous experience within a similar position is desirable but not essential.
• Our opening times are 9am to 9pm, 7 days per week. The full time hours that we are looking for will be 5 days a week with one day being at the weekend
We’re Warner Leisure Hotels. We specialise in fabulous breaks across the UK exclusively for adults. Everything we do, from the little kindnesses to the big surprises, from sharing a smile to going the extra mile, is because we are dedicated to our guests’ delight.
We’re one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and the same excitement for the future. That’s why we’ve been voted one of the Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for and we’re proud to have been ranked for ten years in a row!
Why not follow us on facebook @Warner Leisure Hotels Careers and LinkedIn @Warner Leisure Hotels
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Hol Sales & Mktg - Call Centre Hotline
Fixed Term Contract
26 April 2021
10 May 2021