Chef - Haven
Do you want a career as a Chef, working for The Times 6th Best Biggest Company in the UK?
As a Chef you will be part of a busy kitchen team who are passionate about delivering amazing quality food for our guests
The Purpose of the role:
•Check freshness & prepare food and ingredients
•Prepare meals from our menu according to the specification provided
•Prepare and present meal according to agreed portions & serving sizes
•Work as part of the kitchen team to deliver great quality food for our guests
•Follow and adhere to health & safety and food safety regulations
•Maintain a clean and safe environment at all times
The Benefits of working with us:
* Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
* 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
* Regular team incentives with great rewards
* Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
* Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
* 20% off in our shops and venues
* Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
* Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
* Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
* Team Member of the Month Awards
* Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
* Long Service awards for permanent team members
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Riviere Sands Holiday Park
Riviere Towans, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5AX GBR
21 June 2021
2 July 2021