Guest and Owner Relations Advisor
6 month fixed term contract
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for Guest & Owner Relations Advisors in our Customer Contact Team.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
Key responsibilities will be:
Working within our guest and owners’ relations team, you’ll be resolving guest and owner complaints through an efficient and empathetic experience, focusing on service and experience recovery.
Providing quality customer service utilising an excellent telephone manner and clear written communication to ensure that all parties are provided with all necessary and relevant information.
You’ll show efficient self-management of own tickets delivering resolutions within agreed time and compensation SLAs.
Support other team members and department work loads
Provide line manager with regular updates on tickets, resolutions and common areas of complaint
Learn about policies and procedures
A successful guest and owner relations advisor must have a passion for doing the right thing by our guest and owners, have excellent written and verbal communication
No previous experience required, as full training is provided giving you the opportunity to develop and grow.
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
• 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends
• 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
• Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
Business & Role Overview
To deliver the best experience to every guest and owner every time and highlight areas that may enhance that experience. In this role you will utilise your problem resolution and communication skills to seize the opportunity to turn complaints into advocates.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
2 June 2021
7 July 2021