Retail Experience Manager- Butlin'sWe are currently recruiting for a Retail Experience Manager for our paid Guest Activities and two Retail Shop clusters for our Resort in Minehead
Bungee Trampolines, Crazy Golf, Driving School, Fairground Games, Go Karts,
Mega Treats Shop, Kiosks, Scoop Ice Cream Parlour, Night Sales and Live Weekend activity with Concessions.
Our department is enjoying a sustained period of growth and success and we now have an exciting opportunity to join us as a leader by inspiring the team around you and have a direct impact on the business and its future direction.
To keep our experiences thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all. This role is all about motivating a large team to deliver great service to our guests who are on holiday, attending a Live Music Weekend or an Arena Break.
Our venues are fast paced, dynamic environments, our Managers are the beating heart of everything we do, and you’ll exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive service experiences. You are required to manage, plan and oversee and deliver operational excellence whilst maximising overall profit contribution by creating and maintaining high visual standards effectiveness whilst adhering to all Company Best Practices and legal requirements.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
Building Guest Relationships:
• Developing and maintaining relationships with all Customers both external and internal to the Resort
• Responding to Guest queries and feedback to the interest of the Guest and the business
• Dealing effectively and efficiently with any Guest queries or concerns following the company guidelines/best practice
• Coaching your team to be passionate and knowledgeable about the products in your store, and providing our guests with the right range, quality and service to ensure they keep coming back.
• Ensuring that all Guests are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner that exceeds expectations
• Own and lead your team in the driving of commercial activity and use your expertise and knowledge to grow sales and maximise profit, whilst driving incentives for staff to achieve targets and KPI's
• Drive sales manage performance and lead your team to increase commercial opportunity
• To create and implement robust operating practices and procedures, including the safety elements of Guest Activities
• Managing and adhering to all Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
• Manage payroll and rotas administration within the required company timeframe on publication and all in-store costs within your budget including dual roles opportunities
• Supporting the wider Management group in Team selection and recruitment.
• Lead, train, coach & motivate all Team Members and role modelling appropriate behaviours
The ideal candidate should have
• You will also be required to maximise sales and control costs, so you will need to possess sound commercial acumen and have a good understanding of profit and loss and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
• Experience in a similar role, within a retail environment with strong communication skills
• Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
• Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to guests, team and operations
• Strong planning and organisational skills and be able to implement complex Live weekend activity
• Be a committed Team Player including being flexible and enthusiastic
• Passionate about delivering exceptional Customer Service
• Have a problem-solving attitude and the ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment
This role requires a flexible approach, as you will be required to work early mornings and some late nights, which will change throughout the year around our guest breaks.
Warren Road, Minehead, Somerset TA24 5SH GBR
4 June 2021
14 June 2021