Regional People Partner
Regional HR People Partner to cover South Coast and South West Region
Closing date: Friday, 18th June
At Haven we are currently looking for a Regional HR People Partner to work closely with our Operations Director to support the parks and their teams with their HR and People Development activities. This exciting role will allow us to take our people agenda to the next level providing our Caravan Park teams with operationally focused HR support. Although you will be field based covering several Parks, you will report in to the Head of People Operations based at our Central Support Office in Hemel Hempstead where you will collaborate with other members of the People Team and attend team meetings once the office re-opens.
The purpose of the role is to:
• Drive engagement through the park General Managers ensuring that we nurture and develop talent at all levels to aid career progression and retention.
• Ensure teams are trained and coached to the required operational and cultural standards so our teams deliver exceptional customer service.
• Lead and deliver change and the ability to communicate and coach the changes effectively.
• Lead the people agenda through regional and park teams to deliver a truly amazing place to work where our team always makes a difference to our guests.
• Create operational standards and processes to deliver exceptional standards to our internal/external customers (team/guests).
• Support and coach our HR policies / employment advice to ensure we are legally compliant
To be successful you will have:
• Effective coaching skills with a sound understanding of HR and good commercial awareness
• A successful track record of leading and developing teams in large/ multisite operational environments.
• The ability to think strategically and shift between immediate and long-term priorities.
• Consistently demonstrates strong leadership and influencing skills at all levels.
• Ability to manage the people and change agenda through the line by influencing and engaging the teams.
• Ability to influence issues with sound judgement understanding and interpreting complex situations.
• Resourceful and resilient with the ability to generate ideas, create solutions to problems and has a high level of self-awareness
• Experience as an HR professional with previous business partnering experience, this position calls for an adaptable and flexible individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• CIPD Qualified to level 5 and chartered membership.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced and guest centric organisation where it is values lead and totally team member focused. They should be familiar with the HR Business Partner organisational set up and is able to work flexibly across several Parks.
• Annual Bonus scheme
• Car Allowance
• 20% off holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Regular Team offers
• Access to discounted offers from a variety of providers
• Team member appreciation and recognition schemes
• Pension scheme
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
4 June 2021
9 July 2021