People Administrator (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for People Administrator to join our team here at Warner Leisure Hotels
About the role:
Administrator will deal with all systems and procedures relating to the recruitment,
onboarding and training of all team at the Hotel. You will provide support to
all Leaders and maintain all relevant brand standards for Cornerstone,
Resourcelink, Payroll and Rotaready.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with team queries around rotas and pay with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding.
- Supporting and training all new Leaders with the People procedures they need to follow on recruitment, onboarding and initial training required.
- Managing the Hotel recruitment and ensure all recruitment needs are fulfilled
- Communicating updates for all recruitment and training processes
- Working closely with the central People teams and Warner finance teams as required.
- Monitor the Rostering system and ensure the leaders are completing their departmental rotas withing the relevant timeframe
Experience / Skills
- Previous people administration experience in a hospitality business.
- Ability to effectively challenge and report any concerns regarding procedures not being followed.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing requirements
We’re Warner Leisure Hotels. We specialise in fabulous breaks across the UK exclusively for adults. Everything we do, from the little kindnesses to the big surprises, from sharing a smile to going the extra mile, is because we are dedicated to our guests’ delight.
We’re one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and the same excitement for the future. That’s why we’ve been voted one of the Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for and we’re proud to have been ranked for ten years in a row!
What do we offer:
- Discounted Haven, Butlin’s and Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
- Lifestyle and shopping discounts and benefits
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you. The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
Why not follow us on facebook @Warner Leisure Hotels Careers and LinkedIn @Warner Leisure Hotels
Holme Lacy House Hotel
Bridge Road, Holme Lacy, Hereford HR2 6LP GBR
Fixed Term Contract
10 June 2021
22 June 2021