Kickstart Sales & Reception Assistant
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
Warner Leisure Hotels are currently recruiting for Sales and Reception Assistant to join our Holiday Sales Team.
We describe our Team’s as Warm Hearted and always being the perfect host! Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Present a positive first impression of the Hotels friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
- Ability to greet guests in a warm friendly manner and create natural conversation with them
Recommend all facilities open to guests at the hotel
- Recommend out and about activities and places of interest to guests
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills in the Sales and Reception area including Holiday sales systems, techniques and reservations, Guest arrival and departure processes - Don’t worry we will provide all the training!
- Always provide an outstanding experience to all Warner guests ensuring they have a great experience
- Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with the right solution
- Through learning and coaching ensure a strong knowledge of all products and processes
A successful Sales and Reception Assistant must be able to greet guest and be
highly ambitious for their own personal development and be open to training and
coaching in the Warner Way. It’s important to be committed and have excellent
No previous experience required, as this opportunity to develop and grow. If
you have the right attitude, we can provide the skills!
This role is the perfect introduction for a long-term career in Hospitality, we will provide full training and induction, ongoing mentoring, feedback and development throughout your experience and assist you to work towards your goals.
Flexible working hours
Dates and hours to be discussed
With possibility of extra hours
Important requirement – Kickstart scheme
Must be between 16 – 24
Currently on universal credit
Applicants must meet the criteria set out by UK Government to be eligible for the kickstart scheme
Business & Role Overview
You will be joining a high successful high performing team on a 6-month
placement through the new Kickstart scheme. To deliver the best experience to
every guest every time and highlight areas that may enhance the guest and team
On this role you will use your upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to support the organisation to create memories that last a lifetime.
The ideal candidate will successfully progress in the role and take part in a professional development programme tailored to develop your skill sets to support you on your development.
Lakeside Coastal Village
Fishery Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire PO11 9NR GBR
Hol Sales & Mktg
Fixed Term Contract
27 September 2021
31 December 2021