Breakfast Chef*** LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE WITH THIS ROLE ***
Do you love early mornings?
We are looking for people who would like to join our busy catering team as a breakfast chef.
Your working day will start at 5am and finish at approximately 12noon.
The purpose of the role:
• You will work alongside our existing chefs helping prepare all the elements of a tasty breakfast
• You will be assisting in the smooth, safe, hygienic running of the kitchen and in the production and presentation of food, ensuring the team deliver a dining experience that our guests will value and remember
• You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's dining needs and expectations
We are looking for someone with:
• Ideally hold Level 2 Food Safety
• An enthusiasm to deliver a fantastic dining experience to all our guests
You may benefit from:
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We would love to hear from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would like to part of our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
12 July 2021
26 July 2021