Reception ManagerReception Manager
You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and maximising the Reception department potential.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
• Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within the Reception (day & night) to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
• Takes ownership of the Reception team, monitoring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and continually looking and learning to develop your venue.
• Takes responsibility for the preparation for our guest arrivals and is present to support whilst continually reviewing areas of improvements.
• Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
• Monitors guest insights, using feedback to drive a culture of improvement.
• Create an environment where every team member is encouraged to never stop looking and learning to perform at their best
• Continually provides feedback and coaching to all team, conducts regular Coffee Chats and reviews
• Has an exceptional level of operational knowledge specific to the area of expertise and shares this with team members, continually looking to develop innovative ways to delight our guests and team
• Monitors team engagement levels always, to identify opportunities to drive engagement and retention
• Manages compliance with all relevant legislation, company and Health & Safety policies within your area of responsibility
• Understanding of different communication styles, along with your own, with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach team members to thrive
• Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your team, even in times of high demand
• Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
• Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
• Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with Reception department budgets
Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel
Ferry Road, Hayling Island, Hampshire PO11 0BZ GBR
14 July 2021
4 August 2021