Pizza Deck Team MemberTHE COAST IS CALLING………………… Pizza Deck Team Members
Salary: £8.91 - £9.50 with the opportunity to earn up between £0.50- £1.50 extra per hour with our sizzling summer incentive across our parks peak weeks - creating the opportunity to earn even more at a rate of £9.41 - £11 per hour.
Haven Holidays are currently recruiting for Pizza Deck Team Members to join our Food and Beverage Team working at our stunning lake side Pizza Restaurant here at Hafan Y Mor holiday park in North Wales.
This role is multi-functional and involves shifts making pizzas as well as shifts serving in the restaurant. The entire Pizza Deck Team operate their restaurant as one space as our authentic stone pizza oven is centrally located within the restaurant itself.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in both Front of House and Kitchen operations within the hospitality industry.
As a Pizza Deck Team Member I am responsible for:
• Providing an outstanding dining experience, ensuring service, quality and consistency within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bar experience improvements
• Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
• Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the Menu Specifications
• Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
• Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the Kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly during service
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have experience in a similar environment
• Have a flexible approach to work and passion to progress
• Good culinary skills/passion for food
• Have great communication and Interpersonal skills
• Be organised and motivated
• Be able to follow direction from senior chefs and managers
• Be a team player
• Be enthusiastic with a willingness to grow and learn.
We welcome team members with hospitality qualifications however these are not a requirement for joining our ‘bright and breezy’ team. We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our values, encouraging everyone to take responsibility for the development of both their people and product knowledge skills, to deliver memories that last a lifetime!
If you believe that you have a “can do” attitude, that you “dare to care” and want to “keep it simple”, “make it fun” and “do the right thing” by our guests and team then we would love to hear from you!!
The Benefits of working with us:
• Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
• 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
• Regular team incentives with great rewards
• Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
• Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
• 20% off in our shops and venues
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
Hafan y Mor Holiday Park
Pwllheli, Gwynedd, North Wales LL53 6HX GBR
16 July 2021
6 August 2021