Bertie's Ice Cream Team Member- must be over 21
Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for a Bertie’s Ice Cream Team member to be part of our exciting new Food concept.
As a Bertie’s Ice Cream Team Member, I am responsible for:
•The safe transportation of the Ice Cream Van around park, ensuring all Health & Safety legislations are adhered to.
•Providing an outstanding Ice Cream experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
•Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
•Create and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
•Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
•Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Ice Cream experience improvements.
This role will require a full clean driving licence.
Full training and product knowledge will be given to our team members.
The Benefits of working with us:
• Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
• 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
• Regular team incentives with great rewards
• Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
• Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
• 20% off in our shops and venues
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Perran Sands Holiday Park
Perranporth, Cornwall TR6 0AQ GBR
17 July 2021
31 July 2021