Marketing Planning Manager
Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover
We are looking for a Marketing Planning Manager to join our Sales & Marketing team here at Warner Leisure Hotels
About the role:
This role sits within the Performance Marketing team who are responsible for defining the annual and quarterly campaign plans, determining marketing budget to achieve the targets.
As part of the planning team, working alongside the Acquisition and Retention Campaign Managers. This role will help define the annual and quarterly marketing strategy, support developing the plans and processes to achieve the business sales objectives.
Working closely with the whole team; taking inputs from the Guest Insight and Proposition team to determine the most relevant way to communicate the brand USPs and products to the audience. Using the guest segmentation, data insight to build programmes and campaigns that deliver good ROI by segment.
Working with the Digital & Marketing Analyst to understand performance against targets on a quarterly and annual basis seeking opportunities to optimise and improve. Own the process for our always-on tactical toolkits to enable rapid deployment to support specific trading challenges.
We have big ambitions in 2021 to maximise our omni-channel approach by making a
shift in the marketing mix from traditional print/paper channels to more
digital CRM channels such as email, SMS, mobile notifications, social media and
increase the proportion of online sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the process and build the annual and quarterly marketing plans.
- The output of the strategy should be a clear brief and objectives for the Campaign Managers for acquisition and retention to build their detailed campaign plans.
- The plans will support our growth in guest acquisition and maximise retention, increasing loyalty and lifetime value.
- Delivering the best possible contribution - balancing volume of guests and marketing budget.
- Developing the Playbook programmes to support the execution of the tactics to address specific trading challenges.
- Determine the best use of marketing budget to reach our guests and generate demand via our website and contact centre, to achieve annual targets in holiday sales revenue.
- Analyse and optimise performance of the programmes and campaigns.
We are looking for:
Skills / Experience
- Must have experience in marketing planning, campaign management and project management skills.
- Influences others by developing solutions to business challenges, optimising trading performance, in order to reach business goals.
- Strong skills in marketing analytics and measurement.
- Experience in managing teams of creatives and external agencies.
- Budget management.
- Collaborate and influencing skills.
- Evidence in delivering complex marketing campaigns or projects.
We’re Warner Leisure Hotels. We specialise in fabulous breaks across the UK exclusively for adults. Everything we do, from the little kindnesses to the big surprises, from sharing a smile to going the extra mile, is because we are dedicated to our guests’ delight.
We’re one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and
the same excitement for the future. That’s why we’ve been voted one of the
Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for and we’re proud to have been
ranked for ten years in a row!
What do we offer:
- Discounted Haven, Butlin’s and Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
- Lifestyle and shopping discounts and benefits
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
20 July 2021
2 August 2021