Head of HospitalityHead of Hospitality
You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and maximising the potential of the Food & Beverage front and back of house departments.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
• Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within the Food & Beverage front and back of house departments to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
• Takes ownership of the Food & Beverage departments, monitoring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and continually looking and learning to develop your department.
• Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
• Create an environment where your F&B leaders are encouraged to never stop looking and learning to perform at their best through an understanding of the 5 critical questions in Performance with Fulfilment
• Continually provide feedback and coaching to your F&B leaders, conducts regular Coffee Chats and reviews
• Working collaboratively with all central teams to continually improve the guest hospitality experience.
• Manages compliance with all relevant legislation, company and Health & Safety policies within your area of responsibility
• Ensure all Food & Beverage areas Health & Safety checks are being carried out daily and any concerns are raised to the General Manager or Maintenance team.
• Manages the venue revenue against budgets, optimising opportunities to deliver higher growth
• Understanding of different communication styles with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach leaders and team to thrive
• Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand
• Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
• Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
• Be able to make decisions confidently
• Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the Food & Beverage department budgets
• Ability to coach and give feedback to leaders and team to improve performance
• Health and Safety level 3
• Strategic planning
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Chard, Somerset TA20 4DD GBR
20 July 2021
3 August 2021