Salary: £8.91 per hour
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Kitchen Porter at Warner Leisure Hotels you will you will be part of a team who take pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests within our Hotels and Coastal Villages. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment maintaining the cleanliness, organisation and upkeep of our kitchens, equipment and back of house areas.
• Delivery of exceptional kitchen hygiene standards outlined within the department handbooks and as instructed by the Executive / Head Chef
• Maintaining a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Experience and training:
• Ideally you will have experience of working in Hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment, however we place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is essential
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Chard, Somerset TA20 4DD GBR
Resid Catg - BOH - Main Restaurant
22 July 2021
5 August 2021