Holiday Sales ManagerHoliday Sales Manager
You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and maximising the potential of the Reception (day & night) and Sales department.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
• Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within the Holiday sales department to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
• Takes ownership of the Holiday Sales department, monitoring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and continually looking and learning to develop your department.
• Ensure the delivery of an exceptional guest service by reacting to differing guest needs and by collaboration with other departments.
• Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
• Creating an environment where your leaders are encouraged to never stop looking and learning to perform at their best
• Continually provides feedback and coaching to your leaders, conducts regular Coffee Chats and reviews
• Monitors, coaches and feeds back on team member performance
• Has an exceptional level of operational knowledge specific to the area of expertise and shares this with leaders and team members, continually looking to develop innovative ways to delight our guests and team
• Working closely with the central commercial team to ensure that each and every opportunity is successfully yielded to deliver sales targets.
• Manages compliance with all relevant legislation, company and Health & Safety policies within your area of responsibility
Qualifications and experience
• Understanding of different communication styles, along with your own, with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach leaders and team to thrive
• Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand
• Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
• Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
• Be able to make decisions confidently
• Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the Holiday Sales department budgets
• Ability to coach and give feedback to leaders and team to improve performance
Littlecote House Hotel
Hungerford, Berkshire RG17 0SU GBR
Hol Sales & Mktg
14 September 2021
15 October 2021