Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Main Responsibilities: To ensure the bowling machinery and Cinema equipment are in safe working order, to maintain a safe working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure that all basic mechanical functions and systems are maintained to the highest working standard.
• To ensure that Company Policy towards Health and Safety is adhered to.
• To be able to analyse and discover faults in machinery, electrical systems and electronic units.
• To be familiar with computer operations, electrical units and fittings.
• To be proficient in reading and comprehending diagrams and descriptive text as found in the Brunswick GS 98 Service manual.
• To liaise with the Senior Mechanic and Manufacturers in finding replacement parts etc.
• To assist in the operation of a reliable spare parts ordering system and to maintain spares stock levels.
• To liaise with the venue manager in providing an efficient, safe and clean environment.
• To assist in the turnaround of hotshots from break to break.
• To assist in other areas as and when required to the needs of the business.
The benefits of working with us:
Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
Accommodation available in many of our resorts if you don’t live locally
20% off food in our restaurants and take away.
Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners.
Regular team incentives with great rewards.
Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
Use of Pool and many other Leisure facilities.
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees forpermanent team members.
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
We would love to hear from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would like to part of our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
15 September 2021
1 November 2021