Holiday Sales Receptionist - permanent- 32 HOURS
Holiday Sales Receptionist - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Holiday Sales Receptionist at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to provide attentive, personalised service backed up by great product knowledge, delighting our guests on a daily basis.
• Work independently and as part of a team, providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests looking to book or discuss their future holiday at any of our hotels or villages, allowing them to talk in confidence with you and book their next break
• Consistently performing hotel reception duties, preparing items for guest arrival and departure and providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests
• Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Norton Grange Coastal Village
Yarmouth, Isle of Wight PO41 0SD GBR
27 September 2021
17 October 2021