Vocalist and Resident Entertainer - Warner Leisure HotelsVocalist & Resident Entertainer - Warner Leisure Hotels
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique, beautiful and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
As a Resident Vocalist at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment as part of an enthusiastic team of exceptional hosts, delivering exciting day and evening entertainment experiences to delight our guests.
The purpose of the role:
• Performing in production shows with live band & solo cabarets
• The will be some hosting daytime activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
• Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Bembridge, Isle of Wight PO35 5TB GBR
7 October 2021
22 October 2021