Sales, Service and Social Advisor
Do you want a career working for one of The Sunday Times Best Big companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique, beautiful and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
Purpose of the role:
• We are looking for team who can demonstrate great listening skills whether responding via phone, web chat, email or Facebook and to display a problem solving attitude when helping our guests feel supported through their booking/post booking journey.
• As a Sales, Service and Social Advisor at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment within our Contact Centre team. The role will be flexible and offer the availability to work from home or within our Contact Centre based in Hemel Hempstead
• Working with an established Social team for Facebook, Webchat, Email and Trip Advisor correspondence
• Your goal is to create rewarding relationships with our guests by providing an individual, tailor made experience, ensuring you meet the Warner standard and our guests' expectation
• Providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests looking to book or discuss their future holiday at one of our hotels or villages.
• Previous experience within a similar position is desirable but not essential.
• This is a full time position that we are looking for and will be 5 days a week with one day being at the weekend.
The benefits of working with us:
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• 22 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Government and company pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of..
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
12 October 2021
26 October 2021