Resourcing Partner - 12 Month FTC
We are looking for an experienced Resourcing / Recruitment Business Partner to join the Central Resourcing Team at Haven.
(Mat Cover fixed term contract)
Hybrid - Hemel Hempstead office and home working
You will help to determine and deliver the company Resourcing Strategy within the areas you will be supporting - Central Offices functions and help take the business to the next level in the delivery of the People Plan ensuring we are a place 'Where Talent Thrives'.
The purpose of the role is to:
• Have an excellent understanding of talent acquisition and resourcing methodologies. Utilising sourcing tools to source the best talent e.g. applicant tracking systems, job-boards, CV databases, internet search, and social media tools (including LinkedIn)
• Manage the recruitment process – from candidate screening through to interview, candidate feedback and offer negotiation.
•Managing candidate expectations throughout the recruitment process ensuring candidates have relevant and timely feedback in relation to applications and interviews attended and delivering a positive experience
• Provide training and guidance on recruitment practices to ensure the business recruits high quality team members.
• Partner with business areas on resourcing campaigns and strategies, challenging ‘the norm’ and line managers effectively to formulate creative resourcing solutions
•partner and coach leaders to enable them to recruit their teams effectively and professionally giving consideration to our Employer Brand.
•Ensure an effective internal/external talent pipeline to meet current and future business needs.
•Lead in key Resourcing projects such as embedding D&I initiatives across the recruitment process to support achievement of our company's D&I strategic goals
•Support the operational HR teams and project managers with advice and insight into good recruitment practices.
To be successful you will have:
•Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience
•Be a champion of instilling good recruitment processes
•Strong relationship management skills
•Knowledge and experience in developing best practice recruitment tools
•Our ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced organisation where it is values lead and totally team member focused
•Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word) and experience using applicant tracking systems
•Experience of direct sourcing candidates for entry level up to mid management roles across various functions
•Recruitment best practice and current trends in resourcing, demonstrating creativity in finding and engaging top candidates
•Ability to source relevant candidates for roles across the company's departments via a variety to methods (both traditional and e-resourcing)
The benefits of working with us:
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
• 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends
• 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
• Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
14 January 2022
14 February 2022