Head of Food & Beverage
Head of Food and Beverage – Hotel based
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
Warner Hotels are looking for some talented Food & Beverage Leaders to complement our growing estate. We are looking for agile leaders who have a passion and proven career in the Food & Beverage arena, you will have a focus on guest experience, team engagement and development as well as the desire to grow in an ambitious and exciting Brand. Warner Hotels operate 14 beautiful unique hotels, offering our guests the chance to relax, explore and enjoy our entertainment and dining experience.
The purpose of the role is:
To deliver the highest standards of service to our guests and ensuring venues are kept up to standard at all times. Working closely with the Hotel Leadership team, and supported by central teams as appropriate, to deliver an exceptionally good quality of food and beverages to our guests so that we can give our Guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
• For all Restaurant(s), Coffee Shop, and Bars in a Hotel
• Responsible for the delivery of all food, beverage and retail practices, policies and procedures to ensure guest service is delivered to the highest standard each and every day.
• Responsible for the service, standards and presentation of all Food and Beverage venues and team in the Hotel.
• Accountable for attaining all relevant guest, team and financial measures for each of these venues.
• Collaborate with all central teams to continually improve the guest hospitality experience.
• Lead and be accountable for a safe and secure environment within each department, delivering relevant legislative and company health and safety requirements.
• Carry out regular checks on hazards, risks and ensure all team are 100% trained in all relevant aspects of health and safety for their departments.
• Liaise with central Health and Safety team over audits and EHO as necessary.
• Actively works with Operational Excellence to deliver more effective and efficient ways of working.
• Continually challenges self and team to review productivity.
• Actively carries out research in all areas of responsibility in order to continually innovate.
• Liaison with working groups in and across brands as required.
• Recruit, retain and develop Managers and team to deliver the right standards and guest experience every time.
• Holds regular performance reviews, coaching and monitoring capability.
• Ensure all new team have first 90 days induction and carryout all relevant training within appropriate time frames.
• Delivers a succession plan for accountable areas and deliver engagement targets.
• Delivers team rotas a minimum of three weeks in advance and continually monitors to ensure right team, right place and right time to deliver guest experience.
• Deliver regular team meetings to keep everyone up to date with all relevant targets and information to deliver daily to their best ability.
• Hold team building events as appropriate.
• Encourage cross department collaboration within the Hotel.
• Carry out Duty Manager role as required.
• Carry out any other duties as requested.
What do we offer
•Free use of many of the park facilities
•Discounts off our food and retail outlets
•Discounted Haven, Butlin’s and Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
•Lifestyle and shopping discounts and benefits
Far Grange Holiday Park
Skipsea, Driffield, East Yorkshire YO25 8SY GBR
Monthly Haven Far Grange
8 November 2021
6 December 2021