Head of Experience
The Head of Experience will promote and maintain a culture which delivers the highest operational standards which exceed performance and guest expectations through a culture of excellence. You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and maximising the potential of the Sports & Leisure including Spa and Entertainment departments.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
- Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within the Sports & Leisure including Spa and Entertainment departments to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
- Takes ownership of the Sports & Leisure and Entertainment departments, monitoring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards
- Working collaboratively with the relevant central support teams and Hotel team to deliver more effective and efficient ways of working.
- Manages the venue revenue against budgets, optimising opportunities to deliver higher growth
- Understanding of different communication styles, along with your own, with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
- Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
- Be able to make decisions confidently
- Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the Sports & Leisure and Entertainment department budgets
- Ability to coach and give feedback to leaders and team to improve performance
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years service
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
Holme Lacy House Hotel
Bridge Road, Holme Lacy, Hereford HR2 6LP GBR
15 November 2021
29 November 2021