Kitchen Porter / Cook
*Earn up to £150 if you come and join the Warner Team*
Thoresby Hall Hotel, Ollerton - Kitchen Porter / Cook - £8.91 per hour
Do you want to work where every day feels like a holiday, then look no further as Warner Leisure Hotels has got the perfect job for you!!
As a team member at Warner you could be a part of a team thrives at making memories that last a lifetime every day!
Earning £8.91 per hour - no experience is needed for our KP or cook roles as we will provide you with all the tools and skills you need.
What’s in it for you?
We have a wide range of benefits available to all of our team such as:
up to £150 to come and join our team (T&C's apply)
Guaranteed flexible hours to suit your needs
Free use of our Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
60% off our Coffee Shop Menu
20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards
Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Ensuring the smooth running of your area of work, and working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef
• Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
• Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
• Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
• Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the Kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly during service
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Thoresby Hall Hotel
Thoresby Park, Near Ollerton, Nottinghamshire NG22 9WH GBR
17 November 2021
3 December 2021