Sports and Leisure Manager
Sports and Leisure Manager
You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and maximising the potential of the Sports, Leisure and Spa departments.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
• Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within Sports, Leisure and Spa to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
• Takes ownership of the Sports, Leisure and Spa departments, monitoring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and continually looking and learning to develop your venue.
• Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
• Monitors guest insights, using feedback to drive a culture of improvement.
• Creates an environment where every team member is encouraged to never stop looking and learning to perform at their best
• Continually provides feedback and coaching to all team, conducts regular Coffee Chats and reviews
• Nurtures a high-performance culture where everyone’s contributions are recognised, where talent thrives and rewarding careers are built
• Has an exceptional level of operational knowledge specific to the area of expertise and shares this with team members, continually looking to develop innovative ways to delight our guests and team
• Monitors team engagement levels always, and works with HOD’s and People Team to identify opportunities to drive engagement and retention
• Manages compliance with all relevant legislation, company and Health & Safety policies within your area of responsibility including the Pool Plant
• Ensure the Sports, Leisure and Spa departments Health & Safety checks are being carried out daily and any concerns are raised to the Experience Manager, General Manager or Maintenance team.
• Takes responsibility for ensuring 100% compliance with all Safe & Secure training within the Sports, Leisure and Spa departments
• Understanding of different communication styles, along with your own, with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach team members to thrive
• Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your team, even in times of high demand
• Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
• Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
• Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with Sports, Leisure and Spa budgets
• Ability to coach and give feedback to team members to improve performance
• Health & Safety Level 3
• Pool Plant trained
• NPLQ qualified
Studley Castle Hotel
Studley Castle, Studley, Warwickshire B80 7AJ GBR
17 November 2021
3 December 2021