Cleaner - Public Areas
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
We are introducing new dedicated cleaning teams focused on all public areas in the park who will be dedicated to keeping our public areas to the highest cleanliness levels.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• To clean and maintain cleanliness of the allocated public areas to the highest cleanliness levels. There will be a particular focus on cleaning high touch areas (including tabletops, counters, door handles, bathroom fittings)
• To present each public area to the high standard shown in training and demonstration
• To record on check sheets provided, any maintenance and/or inventory requirements.
• Any public area that has been left damaged and/or in such a mess that the normal cleaning time will not be enough, report to your supervisor immediately.
• Ensuring guests are attended to promptly, in a pleasant & professional manner.
• To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all of our guests.
• Previous experience of working in a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure within a team
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Computer Literate – desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you
The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break. Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas. Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven.
Hopton Holiday Village
Hopton-on-Sea, Nr Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 9BW GBR
11 January 2022
17 January 2022