Cleaner Supervisor (Mon / Fri)
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as an Accommodation Cleaning Coach where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Accommodation Cleaning Teams, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Additional Hours or Full-time hours are also available within our ‘Venue Cleaning Team’’
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
Working Hours: Flexible Working Days & Hours: Mondays, Fridays & Saturdays between 9.30am & 5.30pm
Pay Rates: £11.09 per Hour
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Accommodation Cleaning Coach you will train and support our Accommodation Cleaning Team to deliver outstanding presentation of our range of Static Caravans, Lodges, Yurts, Pods and even Super Tents to our Guests. This will also involve checking each unit to ensure we are providing the standards our guest expect, every time.
What We Would Like You To Bring
It would be great if you have previous experience as a Housekeeper, Commercial Cleaner or within Holiday Let Cleaning, but most of all you are eager, willing and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests, we will give you the training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memorable holiday!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Gardener and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Riviere Sands Holiday Park
Riviere Towans, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5AX GBR
6 May 2022
24 May 2022