Main Stage Presenter - Haven
Main Stage Presenter
Would you like a career working for The Sunday Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Our entertainment casts have been a part of the Haven experience for many years and continue to be a favourite with our guests.
From high energy production shows, character performances, t.v. style staged formats to classic holiday park entertainment.
At Haven we allow you to grow confidence as a new performer and build a career within the holiday park sector. We’re looking for talented individuals from Singers, Dancers, Main Stage Presenters and Event Hosts.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for performing?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful team?
The purpose of the role:
‘Bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.’
*Presenting the majority of our daytime & evening events.
*Assisting in the delivering of Seaside Squad Breakfasts (potentially in character skin).
*Assisting, organising or delivering daytime & evening events, including providing technical support.
*Performing in our in-house Seaside Squad Shows, either as a character skin or actor.
*Assisting with meet & greet photoshoots (potentially in character skin).
*Hosting late disco and karaoke events.
*Assisting with any additional owners and charity events.
*Any required rehearsals, photoshoots, video shoots or PR exercises.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Off the wall, zany personality with the ability to interact with a family audience
• self-motivated & confident individual
• Passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
Nationwide auditions start on 15th Nov 2018. Please visit our dedicated Haven Entertainers website page for full details https://theatrecompanycasting.co.uk/
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
8 November 2018
4 November 2019