Costa Coffee Manager
We're looking for a venue manager to join the team at Costa Coffee, our newest venue on resort!
The purpose of the role:
- Role model behaviour by leading the way as a visible presence in the venue, delivering an exceptional service for our guests
- Lead and develop the team
- Demonstrate effective communication and ensure your team are up to date with relevant information
- Maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness within the team and the venue
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety and Health and Safety legislation
- Have the ability to analyse KPI’s to control food costs and labour
- Be able to follow and implement stock control systems to maximise gross profit margin
We're looking for candidates who:
- Have experience of working in a leadership role
- Food hygiene is desirable
- Knowledge of stocktaking, labour control and health and safety practises in catering
- Thrive when working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Are passionate about delivering exceptional experiences to guests and visitors, in line with brand standards
- Have previous barista experience, with leadership experience in this area being preferable
The benefits of working with us:
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Regular team incentives with great rewards
- Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
- Holiday discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
- Use of Pool and many other Leisure facilities.
- Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your well being and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
- Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
- Team Member of the Month Awards
- Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
- Long service awards for permanent team members
If you have a positive outlook and think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we'd love to hear from you!
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
4 May 2022
25 May 2022