At Haven we allow you to grow confidence and build a career within the
holiday park sector.
We describe our cast as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for performing?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful team?
We are looking for candidates who:
•Are self-motivated & confident individual
•Have high energy and a passion for performance
•Are passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
•Are confident to interact with guests and owners, bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.
The benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
| Full-time, seasonal ‘live-in’ contract: Immediate Start-Nov | £9.50 per hour* |
| 6 days/evenings per week | 39 hours per week |
What will I be doing?
- Delivering our daytime & evening events, on-stage and around our parks.
- Supporting with light entertainment duties, including technical assistance, meet & greets & guest interaction.
- Performing in our in-house Seaside Squad events either as a costume animator.
- Potential swing/cover within our in-house productions & pantomime (selected parks only).
- Assisting with any additional owners and charity events.
- Any required rehearsals, photoshoots, filming or PR exercises.
*Rates of pay above, prior to accommodation, tax and national insurance deductions.
Allhallows Leisure Park
Allhallows-on-Sea, Near Rochester, Kent ME3 9QD GBR
5 May 2022
2 June 2022