Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Come and join us as a Holiday Home Sales Advisor and help us create great memories that last a lifetime! This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Salesperson to join our Haven Team on a full time, permanent basis.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
With 38 Haven Parks across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland, we are part of the award winning Bourne Leisure Group, where our Guests and Teams at the heart of everything we do. Operating as One Great Team within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture, we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For In The UK’.
SALARY: Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you & your family across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- Reward & Recognition Schemes and Awards
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Masters Degrees
What You’ll Be Doing
With full product training and support to become a successful Haven Holiday Home Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for helping new families purchase Holiday Homes at Haven. As well as creating relationships with existing owners to support them in part exchanging their existing Holiday Homes. This is a target driven role where you will sell with integrity, honestly and transparency to deliver the very best sales experience to prospective Holiday Home Owners.
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
Here at Haven you don’t need experience in selling holiday homes! You may already be an Estate Agent, Lettings Agent or Car Sales Executive, but if not, we would like you to be self-motivated, an excellent communicator, confident and genuinely passionate about delivering an outstanding ‘Haven Experience’,
- Possess a full, valid driving licence
- A great Team Player (We are One Great Team at Haven)
- Previous experience within a target driven environment would be beneficial
- Be self-motivated
- Highly personable with excellent communication skills
We would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
5 May 2022
5 June 2022