Are you looking to continue your career within catering working for The Sunday Times 6th Best Biggest Company in the UK?
We are looking for the right people to join our dedicated hard working team of chefs in our Residential Catering department.
• Lead, develop and inspire the team with the support of the Head Chef
• Providing an outstanding dining experience; ensuring service, quality and consistency
• Ensuring compliance with Food Safety and Health and Safety legislation as well as company policy
• With the support of the Head Chef analyse the KPI's to control food costs and labour to maximise gross profit margin
• To assist the Head Chef with the ordering of food in line with projected sales
• Compliance with menu specifications to ensure they are implemented and maintained by the team
• To support, coach and develop the chefs within your venue through appraisals and on-going training
We are looking for someone with:
• Experience working in a similar role or a proven track record within the industry, preferably holding a Level 2 NVQ or Diploma in Professional Cookery
• Flexibility as the role includes evenings and weekends
• A passion to deliver exceptional food quality and service
• The desire to undertake any training and development opportunities that may enhance skills and possible progression
:• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We would love to hear from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would like to part of our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
5 May 2022
26 May 2022