Kitchen Assistant - Slim Chickens
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven, within our Kitchen Team in our latest edition to our branded restaurant and takeaway outlets – Slim Chickens, where you will help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests! Whether you’re looking for a seasonal job or a permanent career in hospitality… This could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A little About Us & What We Have To Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of
our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
Pay Rates: From £9.50 per hour (with Shift Leaders opportunities at £10.50 per hour)
Working Hours: Various shifts available both Full Time & Part Time, from mid-mornings to late evenings!
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Kitchen Team Member you will manage the storage, preparation,
cooking and presentation of all food and ensure all food to be served in the
desired time frames. This is a fast paced, and highly ‘Team’ orientated role
where you will work to maintain strict health and hygiene standards by following
the kitchens opening and closing procedures, by carrying out daily and weekly
cleaning tasks in the kitchen and storage areas on an on-going basis.
- Delivering our fresh, handmade food to specification, understanding the importance of quality and consistency
Help to minimise waste
- Managing food deliveries and storage.
- Own your section and duties including open and close down checks
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already work in a Food & Beverage environment, you maybe passionate about food. Either way It may sound like a cliché, but all we’re looking for is a fantastic ‘Team Player’. You’ll be eager and willing to learn - With a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park
Sandy Bay, Exmouth, Devon EX8 5BT GBR
6 May 2022
17 May 2022